Do you qualify for a free boiler upgrade? As part of the Government’s Energy Company Obligation (ECO) Scheme, eligible homeowners and tenants may be entitled to an energy efficient boiler grant to help lower their energy bills and make their homes more energy efficient. Helping low-income households combat the rising cost of living.
Benefits of a boiler upgrade:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: modern A-rated boilers are designed to be much more efficient than older models, capable of converting a higher percentage of the fuel they consume into usable heat.
- Reduced Energy Bills: due to increased efficiency, a new boiler will provide a reduction in heating bills, resulting in significant long-term savings, particularly if replacing an older, less efficient boiler.
- Lower Carbon Footprint: installing an efficient boiler produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions, which not only is better for the environment and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- Improved Heating Performance: new boilers provide more consistent and reliable heating, helping to maintain a steady temperature, providing comfort in all weather conditions.
- Advanced Controls: modern boilers allow the user to fine-tune their heating system via a number of useful features, plus are typically designed to operate more quietly than older models.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL AN ENERGY EFFICIENT BOILER SAVE ME?
Boilers can account for over 50% of a home’s energy bill and by installing an A-rated efficient boiler, you could save up to £350 every year!
WHAT TYPE OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BOILER SHOULD I GET?
The type of boiler you require will depend on the size of your property and your hot water requirements. Our technical assessors will evaluate your exact requirements and be able to help you select the most appropriate make and model upon the initial survey.
ARE GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR ENERGY EFFICIENT BOILERS?
Under the Energy Companies Obligation ‘ECO’ scheme , grants towards the cost of a new boiler are available. The funding is usually dependent upon the homeowner or tenant receiving qualifying benefits, plus the type of property they live in. Click ‘Apply’ to see if you qualify.
WILL MY NEW BOILER COME WITH A WARRANTY?
If you choose Zing Energy to install your new energy efficient boiler, you’ll automatically receive a manufacturer’s warranty (the length of which is dependent upon the boiler make and model). We work with all the leading boiler brands, from Worcester Bosch to Ideal and Baxi, Plus, we provide a workmanship warranty across all of our products.
HOW LONG WILL THE INSTALLATION TAKE?
The type of boiler being installed can affect the installation time. For example, a straightforward combi boiler swap will be quicker to install than a system boiler installation.