Do you have problems with condensation or want to find a way to stop heat escaping through the walls in your home?
If so, internal wall insulation may provide a way of combating and solving these issues, whilst increasing the thermal efficiency of your property. Speak to one of Zing’s consultants today.
What is internal wall insulation?
One way in which you can significantly reduce heat loss within your home is to install insulation within its internal property walls – also known as dry lining. Firstly, insulating material is fitted to the inner surface of your walls, followed by a vapour barrier to protect the insulation against air penetration. This form of insulation is suitable for any property type and installation is fairly straightforward and hassle-free.
Key benefits of internal wall insulation
- Thermal value – Will increase your home’s thermal value, keeping individual rooms warmer for longer.
- Lowers energy bills – As much as 35% of heat loss occurs through insufficiently insulated walls, so installing a thermal layer inside the home can significantly reduce your energy bills.
- Reduces condensation – Will significantly reduce the possibility of condensation appearing on internal wall surfaces.
- Finance options available – Take advantage of Zing’s low interest rates and spread the cost of installation.
- Experienced technicians – We’re fully qualified and accredited, ready to answer any questions you may have.
Is my property a suitable candidate?
Unlike external wall insulation, this form of insulation does not affect a properties exterior. For this reason, it’s an appropriate option for those who want to make their home more energy efficient, but do not want to change its external appearance in the process.
What is the cost of internal wall insulation?
The cost of installing internal wall insulation varies from home to home – from the size of the wall area to the number of rooms that need insulating. Luckily, Zing can provide you with competitive prices and excellent quality of work, and we even offer finance packages to help spread the costs.
Will the work be guaranteed?
In the unlikely event of any defect arising from our insulation services, all Zing installations come with a product guarantee of 25 years. In addition, we also issue a 25- year insurance-backed guarantee, providing peace of mind for each and every one of our customers.
Internal wall insulation grants and funding
Under the Energy Companies Obligation ‘ECO’ grants and funding towards the cost of installing internal wall insulation are available. The funding is available to everyone and every property type and the grant amount is dependent upon property type and the financial situation of the homeowner. Zing are here to help you unlock Government funding to minimise upfront costs and would be delighted to discuss this with you in more detail.